Autism Network LAC is thrilled to have received Mr. Randy Cook’s certificate of completion of the Autism Awareness for First Responders Course.
This course is provided free through the CAN (Canucks Autism Network) that we have been networking with the provide a more inclusive community to all with exceptionalities.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or making your workplace a more inclusive environment reach out via email:
Thank you Randy for making our community a great place to live.
Public Education performs the following functions:
- Developing and delivering Fire Safety Programs for our residents;
- Actively participating with special interest groups, schools and clubs;
- Public awareness for emergency preparedness;
- Work with local media to promote education events and programs.
Follow Greater Napanee Emergency Services on Twitter @NapEmergServ for fire safety tips, as well as community and department events.
Programs offered by Greater Napanee Emergency Services:
- Fire Safety for Children
- Fire Safety for Seniors
- Fire Safety for Families
- Smoke Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Fire Prevention Week
- Emergency Preparedness Week
If your family or group would like to arrange a visit from the Fire Services, or set up a station tour, you can contact us during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.